SOUTH TYNESIDE COLLEGE and ROMANIAN NAUTICAL COLLEGE, for the first time in Romania, offers a course for engineer officer manager level.
This course is approved by the British Naval Authority (MCA) and has the following structure:
- In Romania: Module 1 – 11 weeks ; Module 2 – 11 weeks;
- In England: Module 3 – 6 weeks plus MCA exam.
WHEN THE COURSE IS COMPLETED YOU WILL GET A SECOND ENGINEER UNLIMITED, III/2, CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCY GRANTED BY UK MARITIME AUTHORITY (MCA) .
Tuition fees for HND Marine Engineering – Second Engineer Officer
- M1 – 11 weeks -2500 euro CNR (Constanta, Romania)
- M2 – 11 weeks -2500 euro in CNR (Constanta, Romania)
- M3 – 6 weeks – 1860 GBP in England (South Shields, UK)
The accommodation cost is £19.25 per night, which includes a £7.90 food allowance- which is a 2 meal provision.
Please find below the list of courses for Romanian Nautical College (Constanța). We hope that one of the dates will suits your agenda:
- 06 March 2017
- 15 May 2017
- 31 July 2017
- 16 Oct 2017
Composition of group’s course: minimum 6, maximum 18 students